September 13, 2014

{A List of Happy Things}


*Finding the new magazines that you've been looking for (especially when Taylor Swift is
on the cover). 

*Smelling candles that smell like fall and festive occasions

*Not arguing with my mom, even though we were running a lot of errands.

*Really good country music 

*Thinking about staying in a log cabin in the middle of the woods - campfires, s'mores, flannel shirts, a manly man by your side and holding your hand. 

*Giving your best friend a hug in the middle of Wal-Mart just because she couldn't find the Oreos she wanted and it had been a rough day. Also, looking at the Halloween stuff, because it's so fun.

*Making plans to move to Nashville someday

*Finding out that Lady Antebellum's new song, "I Did With You" (from The Best of Me") is on iTunes already!!!! AHHH!

*Having money and being able to treat yo self with some stuff (a new book, Dan + Shay's CD, some new shirts, jewelry, etc).

*Knowing that someday (after all of the lonely nights, praying and waiting) that I'll find my best friend, my soulmate, and someone who will love God and understand me better than I do myself. I'm holding the faith that it will make it all worth it. *heart*

*Watching last year's CMA Awards, because there's nothing else on. Reminds me of how much I miss Nashville and why I'm so passionate about country music and its artists. 

*Mentally making the perfect fall playlist in my mind. It's starting to sound so good. 

*GILMORE GIRLS IS COMING TO NETFLIX! All of my first world problems are solved. 

That's all for now,
Shelby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment