August 26, 2013

30 Day Challenge (Day 7 and 8)

What is your dream job and why?

I love the saying about, "Your dream job doesn't exist. You have to create it." If that is the case, I think I would jump around to different things, as long as it allowed me to be creative and to express the stories/lessons I want to share with the rest of the world. I've always love the arts--Acting, singing, drawing, writing...If I ever had an opportunity to do any of those, I would feel like I was exactly where I belonged. 
In strictly sticking with something that correlates with my major, then I would definitely say my dream job would be with E! News or Headline Country. What draws me to Hollywood and the entertainment industry in the first place is the people that make it up. Each and every artist and actor has a story to tell, not only through their music and film, but through everything that they've gone through. They've all had to face adversity, trials, setbacks, and road blocks to get to the path they're on today. I have always wanted to sit down and talk with those people who inspire me most for those very reasons, because I know that those things don't just happen and they don't just make it. A lot of divine intervention has to take place to get the ending it deserves.
 I want to be able to talk to them about the experiences that made them who they are, how they stay set on their mission, rather than the fame, the method that goes into their craft, and whatever else comes up at the time. I want to focus on the good of the industry, rather than someone else who decides to "twerk" in a video or someone else who cheated or got a divorce. Maybe if we didn't give so much airtime to the people that need help, they'd fight the "fame" thing and just get the help they need. 

***************

What are five passions you have?

*Music/singing (especially country music...Tugs at my heart strings the most)
*Writing
*Acting/performing/being dramatic
 
 
*Fashion
fashionworship.com
*Helping teen girls with self esteem issues




That's all for now,
Shelby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment