April 14, 2013

Lately

So, like I said, I haven't really updated much as of lately. I've been busy with school, church, a little bit of "work", and hanging out with friends. I've still managed to get on the computer, but talking about everything that has been going on hasn't exactly been at the top of my list, so here it goes.


  • I have decided that I am going to commit 100% to the Youth worship team. The reason I have felt like "quitting" or just really unsure of the whole thing is because it's new. It's a challenge; something I'm not used to, and that doesn't mean it's a bad fit. I prayed about it, because I knew I had to make a decision about it, instead of feeling so wishy washy, and that night I got it in clear words. It was the best practice we've ever had, too! It's going to be a bit of a journey, but I know I'll come out on the other side much stronger.
  • I've been writing for one of my city's magazines, and I am officially published now, which I am incredibly excited about. It makes me realize that I am one step closer to the goal...AH!
  • I've been keeping up with my driving...Yay and nay! It's going pretty well, I'm just getting bored with the same routine every week. 
  • I've been doing a lot of dealings with school; getting transcripts switched over, getting my stuff for graduation, etc. Finishing up my one class, and hoping for the best on next semester, if I'm able to switch to the university in town. It's kinda stressful not knowing the outcome, but I have to trust God and know that He knows and that's enough.
  • American Idol has also been keeping me busy, for obvious reasons...
  • I made a One Tree Hill blog
  • Just trying to take everything one day at a time...Be Present...You know?
  • Loving this weather, too! Spring is finally here...And I need to start carving out more time to spend it outdoors, instead of staring at a screen.















That's all for now,
Shelby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment