- If God tells you to run through a brick wall, start running! God will make a hole.
- Part of leadership (or most of it) comes from unexpected opportunity!
- We have to commit to the what and figure out the HOW later. Too many times we get caught up in the how, and we psych ourselves out from doing what we're called to do!
- You don't learn much on wrinkle free days. It's when things are really messy that you see how God works and what you're made of.
- The only mistakes you can learn from are the ones you survive.
- No matter what the conditions are, you just have to keep pressing on towards the goal.
- "God knows..."It's really as simple as that. He knows what you've been through and He knows what's to come. That gives me peace!
- Stay a little crazy for Jesus!
- "If I'm a leader, it's because I am a follower and go wherever God is calling me."
- On my worst day; God loves me and cherishes me, even when I'm less than what I could be.
- Your calling will never change, even though your responsibilities will
- God is good, whether or not life is good or people are good
- With God, you are equipped 100% to do whatever He has called you to do!
- Easy doesn't come from the outside, but the inside. And when challenges face, you'll be able to handle them easier, because you have peace.
We got to see so many talented musicians like Hillsong, Israel, and the David Crowder Band lead worship. And we were surprised by visits from Kid President and Rainn Wilson, which is something I will never forget! I guess the look on my face was pretty priceless too, judging by the way people were looking at me...HAHA! I was excited!!!
On our way home, we had planned to stop in Hollywood to check out the Hollywood sign and a few other things, but by the time the conference ended, we were pretty wiped out and just wanted to get home. We did talk about possibly doing another trip down in that area or go a day or two earlier next year to do some sightseeing and hanging out around the area.
It was such an amazing experience of getting to hear and share stories, and to inspire one another. Now, hopefully we can all take the lessons we heard from others to apply them to our own lives and our own dreams in the future.
That's all for now,