October 25, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Commentary


I've been wanting to try commentaries on a show for quite some time now, and since The Vampire Diaries is my current obsession at the moment, I felt like this was the perfect timing. My friend and I did a commentary for the last episode over the weekend, and I finished editing it and putting it together just in time for tomorrow night's episode. We'd really like to keep it going for the rest of the season, so we'll see! These are the videos: here (Part one), here (part two), here (part three), and here (part four). It's the length of a full episode- about 40 or so minutes, but we think it's totally worth it. Though, we might be a little biased.

Your feedback is much appreciated. Let us know what you think or what else you'd like to see in the comments below or on our Twitter accounts, which are featured at the end of the video. Hope you enjoy! :)

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment