March 28, 2012

Just One Of Those Days


Maybe I'm the only one, but, have you ever had one of those days when you just don't want to do anything but staying in bed all day? If so, then you're right there with me. Although, I've had this feeling the past couple weeks. Maybe it's something about Spring Break coming up and I'm just ready for summer or I just need to get a life. Lately, most of my days have consisted of not doing anything until after 10 or so, staying in my PJ's until the One Tree Hill marathon on SoapNet is over, and being bored out of my mind.

I need to get a life, in case I haven't said that yet. I feel like right now I need to be doing so much more. I keep wondering why things aren't going anywhere and why I'm staying in the exact same place? Maybe it's because I'm scared and this all just seems so easy right now. Maybe I'm waiting around for something that's never going to happen. But, I think I'm mainly afraid of the reality of it all. It used to be this far off idea in the distance, that honestly I guess I never thought I'd have to deal with. And here we are. I'm 20 years old, and pretty soon I'm going to have to grow up. I'm going to school, but sometimes I just feel like that's not enough. Until that starts speeding up, I've just been trying to enjoy this time, because I know once it's gone, it won't come back.

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment