December 5, 2011

Team True Beauty

Team True Beauty is an organization that many celebrities are involved in promoting; they're about promoting what true beauty is all about, and helping girls through issues they may be facing. I'm really interested in body image, and the way media portrays us; what we're supposed to look like, act like, etc. Then there's how we really are, I want to be involved with going against the "standard". It's great to be healthy and be comfortable with who you are, but don't conform to fit media standards. I've always wanted to be a part of something where I can help girls out with their problems and let them know that no matter what they're beautiful!

Hope I can make it to their event in January to meet some of the girls from OTH!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment