August 21, 2011

Summer Highlights

Since today marks the last day of Summer, technically, as I go back to school tomorrow. I thought I'd re-live some of the highlights and great moments I had this summer!! :D
  • American Idol finale (meeting the Idols on the red carpet after) and getting to spend the day with some of the best friends I've ever had, and my mom! :)
  •  Nashville/CMA Fest/Softball game/Carrie Underwood's fan club party (meeting Lauren Alaina,  Scotty McCreery, Jake Owen Jerrod Neimann, Kellie Pickler, etc.)
  • Picking up my signed Brad Paisley guitar and ipod
  • Flying to Las Vegas (seeing Donny and Marie)
  • Dodger games/shopping
  • Warner Brothers Studio tour
  • Paramount Studios tour
  • Universal Studios day trip with Mandy
  • Cleaned out my closet
  • Gilmore Girls/Pretty Little Liars marathon
  • Hanging out with friends and family
  • Going to the movies
  • Going to the beach/hanging out at the campsite with my aunt and uncle
  • Scavenger hunt with friends (video to come)
  • Starting a blog with my friend Steph
  • A lot more time to write
  • Bought Taylor Swift tickets
  • 4th of July weekend was great
  • Learning more about my relationship with God
  • Getting an A in my Summer business class, and passing with a C in my math class...
I'm sure there were many more specifics, but these are the ones that come to mind now! It was a Summer I will always remember, and I'm glad that I can go back to school and the daily grind with a lot of new memories! It's time for a new school year with new memories, and hopefully some new people to add to my stories ;) lol.

That's all for now,
Shelby

P.S. If you're starting school again tomorrow, I hope you have a great first day and school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment