August 22, 2011

The First Day of School

Today I started my first day of my Sophomore year in college...CRAZY! So, over the past week, I looked at some pictures of my first days when I was in elementary school; brought back some great memories! I thought I would share some pictures!
Me through the years (Kindergarten, 1st grade, 4th, and 5th)  

Today was great! I had two classes, which are only 50 minutes a piece, so it's not too bad! And I also have two online classes, so it's starting to feel a little overwhelming, not gonna lie, but it's gonna be great! I'm really looking forward to getting to know some more people, and I get to hang out with one of my friends I met my first semester in Bio Lab. Should be fun! :) And this might sound bad, but I'm already going to be playing hooky tomorrow ;) It's for Taylor Swift, what can I say? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment