October 13, 2011

American Idol CD Debut Month

The last year of American Idol was a country showdown in the finale, between Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina. Well, it has been a big month for both artists, with their debut CD's coming out. I've been a Lauren Alaina from the first time she walked into the audition room and sang with Steven Tyler. In fact, she's the main reason I kept watching the show, because I was getting a little tired of Idol. She's the one person I diligently kept voting for week after week.

I pre-ordered Lauren's CD, and was so excited when it finally arrived at my door on Monday afternoon.

The poster my name is on

The autograph

Lauren's CD is amazing! Each song is so fitting for her style and the life that she lives, and I couldn't be more proud. She's the all American girl! And after watching her Introduction special on GAC, I became an even bigger fan. She's just a teenage girl, trying to find her place in this world, and she is who she is. She's an inspiration to so many girls, including myself and I can't wait to see how far she goes with her career. If you haven't checked out the CD yet, you should definitely pick up a copy! My favorite songs are The Middle, Dirt Road Prayer, and She's a Wildflower. Those were the ones I related to the most!


Now, I liked Scotty, but I was Lauren all the way, so I wasn't really sure if I was going to buy it when it came out. When I heard my uncle bought it, I decided I'd just get it from him. My mom and I listened to most of it on the way home from my grandparents' house one night, and I was really enjoying it. My favorite song so far is "Better Than That"! Check out Scotty's CD as well, if you haven't already.

Both of these amazing teens are going to go so far. The country music world has already been welcoming them with open arms, so I wouldn't be too worried about either one of them. They are going to be just fine ;). Both of them are super nice, Christian kids, and they are really going to change the world with their music.

That's all for now,
Shelby

If you've heard their CD's...what do you think and what is your favorite song?

No comments:

Post a Comment